Skilled and Properly Trained Staff-We have just enough personnel to take care of your moving needs when that call comes. Our team consists of the best employees you will ever think of,move representatives that that are knowledgeable in all areas moving,team leaders and other staffs with a host of skills. This is to ensure that time is managed properly, especially for those who may want to move on the same day, same time.
Systems and Processes, At Go Time Movers, we employ the latest quality management system to assure continuous improvement that is complete with documented standard operating procedures for the tasks involved in delivering the services to our esteemed customers. We use custom made software which helps us manage the service from the first point of contact with the customer to the end of service delivery where you are delivered safely to your new home.
Trustworthy, there are dozens of reasons to choose our company for your specific moving needs. This one is so important. At Go Time Movers,we value our customers and that’s why we have continued to be trusted in the industry. We always try to keep our word when it comes to pricing and time scheduling. No hidden fees or extra charges. We are open with our services and do it with uttermost care that is available.
We listen to you. No two households are the same, nor are any two families or businesses. Our residential movers and even commercial movers start out by listening to you with a thorough needs analysis. Then from there we help you plan the move that’s right for you. We give you time to make your own informed decision on what type of moving service you want before we discuss pricing and other factors that are involved in the whole process.
Geographic reach,this is important to someone who might think our moves are only limited to Arcadia area only,no sir,we ship to all 50 U.S states as well as internationally. We have long been proud movers of different well recognized institutions and organizations.
We know how to move unique and precious items; there are some goods that are perceived to be delicate just even to carry around.Whether it’s your grandfather clock or grandma`s piano, your valuable collectibles, or your one of a kind treasurers, we have experience in moving your heirlooms and know precisely how to handle and transport them safely. So don’t you worry, we got you covered with that precious item.
Just the right size, we are not a small company, neither are we an overcrowded company. When you come to us for your moving needs, you won’t get caught up layers of bureaucracy in the management.We are streamlined, faster to respond and able to maintain a higher level of accountability.We are large enough to get the job done, yet small enough to care about doing it well.
We take your move personally, now we all agree that moving can be one hell of life`s experience. A move is a very personal and emotional process. We therefore take our role in it very seriously.We take personal responsibility for helping you and your goods get there on time, on budget and intact, whether through our local, across the satiate or commercial moving solutions. Just come to us and experience all these at Go Time Movers.
We have the best rates in the globe, we not only make sure you get there safe, sane and out of any danger or stress, we also ensure that you get there with some extra little cash in your pockets. That’s why we give more affordable prices for our services. We charge just the right amount you would pay for a quality service.
At Go Time Movers we are also concerned that you only get the right moving company to take to that life`s journey. We got what it takes when it comes to getting you there, but these tips can also help you get the right moving company.
- Getrecommendations. Ask friends, co-workers and local real estate agents. Search through the phone directory for moving companies that have offices near you. You are going to get an in-person estimate of how much your move will cost. Don’t rely on any estimate that comes from someone who has not looked into every one of your closets and belongings. Don’t assume that big-name companies are the best, unless if that big name is Go Time Movers. Do not get estimates through websites that offer to find you a mover. Find the mover yourself and avoid the numerous scams associated with some of these sites.
- Do an initial screening of the moving company. When you have a list of recommended movers, go online to do a quick background check, you can do a thorough check later.
- You should end up with at least three or four companies to call for an in-home estimate. If you are moving to another state, ask if the company will give you a written binding estimate, and commit not to exceed the estimate.Both types of estimates put a guaranteed cap on what you will pay for your move. And while interstate movers are allowed to charge you for binding estimates, we at Go Time Movers will offer them free. Estimates for interstate moves will be based on the weight of items you are moving and in the distance of the move.
- When an estimator comes to your home, show him everything you want tomove, in the closets, thebackyard, and even the basement. If on your moving day, the foreman believes you have significantly more stuff than was calculated in your estimates, he can challenge the original estimate (before everything is on the truck), He can’t force you to pay a higher amount, but he does not have to move your stuff for the original amount either. And at that point you probably don’t have a lot of other options. Also make sure the estimator knows about any conditions in your new home that might complicate the move, such as stairs, elevators or significant distance from the curb to the closet door. While the estimator is at your home, get as much information as you can about the company. Make sure it will be moving you itself, not contracting the job out to another mover. Find out vital information like how long the company has been in business.
- Review the estimates. The estimate may be a combined document that when signed by you and a moving company representative, serves as your order for service and bill of lading. These, along with the inventory list created when your goods are loaded, are the basic documents any mover should provide you with. For an interstate move, the estimate should clearly describe the type and quality of goods you are shipping, the distance to your new home, when your things will be picked up and delivered, and any other additional services(such as packing) and supplies the moving company is providing. If you want to purchase additional insurance from your mover, make sure you understand the costs and details of that coverage. For an instate move, for which you can’t get a binding estimate, you should still get a written estimate that sets out the hourly rates and any additional costs you may incur(for supplies,tolls,driving time to and from the mover’s facilities)
Feel free to get in touch with us through our toll free number of(626) 247-3323